I am 14 at the moment.
- What timezone are you in?
(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- Do you have Skype or Discord?
I have both Skype and discord.
My skype is Gregory Smith
My discord is
MrGreenGamingYT#8296

- Why are you applying for a staff position?
I am applying for Helper, Mod, Admin

- How long can you be active on the server every day?
I can be on the server for at least 4-6 hours per day.

- How long have you been playing WolfyCraft for?
8 weeks so far but I'm planning to play more.
I think FunzonesMc deserves more players I have a friend named ISpeedEveryDay
he is awesome and knows what he is doing.He knows the commands and he is worked with me before on my own Minecraft server.He is the dev on my server but that server got taken down because of loss of funds.I think this server deserves more than 20 players maybe 100 even.

- Have you ever been banned in the past? if yes then why?
Yes, I have been banned on a server before.The reason why I was banned is that it was a joke made by a Head-Admin but I,m not sure if this counts as a ban or not.

- Have you ever been a Staff member on a server before?
yes I, ve owned a Minecraft server before, like Pardomic,DonutMc,Agony,Madslabcreeper.org, and much more.I, ve been coding and developing Minecraft plugins and moderating for about 2 years.I am a Dev on 2 Minecraft servers.I work hard on both servers.One of the main things I code is rank systems and anti-cheats.I would be a helpful aspect to the staff team because of my Experience and ability to control and record hackers, Spammers and Problems like DDoS, Hackers, Bullys, Spammers, BanInvading.

- What experience do you have?
One of my main experiences was with a player named PvpLikeABoss.Now, this player was a hacker and for some reason could not be banned.The owner and Staff were suffering because they could not support the funds and the hacker kept DDoS thing the server. Weaking the CPU and player base.When this incident was taking place I was a helper at the time, The server would die soon and be fried so I protected the server with VPNs and AntiCheat.
I've been Moderating, Banning, Catching Hackers for about 2 years.I have a YT channel and I,m Planning to catch hackers on it and keep FunzonesMc Safe from players having an advantage over legit players.
I've been catching hackers for a while now.I know what to do during an x-ray hacker is taking place.
First thing I do is make a normal base that's not too op with NO entities aka mobs.Ill copy the base and paste it in near the player to use as bait.When I'm doing this I will make sure I'm recording for proof.If the player goes for the base that means the player is x-raying, which would be a 14-day ban.
If a player is pvp hacking/kill aura/multi aura/mob aura then I will ban the player for 20 days.When a player is pvp hacking, their cps would be high because of an autoclicker or kill aura. The easiest way to detect this is to moderate the clicking speed and spawn in a mob near the player and see if he/she goes for it.Maybe a player is not fall hacking?The easiest way to test this is to watch the player if he/she takes no fall damage during jumping off a high place or hill.
Duplicating items are not allowed and should be punished for whoever does it. Duplicating can cause a wrecked in the buying and selling system and gives the duper an advantage over normal players.Duplicating is a type of glitch in mc that can help you get more items.Duplicating will be a 30-day ban, if a player is caught doing it.The reason for this is because of its overpowered over others.

- Why should I accept you over others?
One reason why I should be accepted over others is that of my experience with staff, commands, problems, hackers, bugs.
Another reason why I should be accepted is that I know some staff members on the server and I'm getting to get better to know them.I communicate with others very well.I always take a player or staff member seriously if they are dealing with a situation they have no control over.
I take the staff member privileges seriously and should never be abused.The another reason why I should be accepted is that of my communication with others and to be able to know whats wrong from right.If one of my best friends was on the server and that friend wanted me to give them items/ranks I would say no because of thats abuse and disrespect to the other players.One main reason why I should be accepted as a staff member is that I know what to do and how to do it.I don't mess around is bad situations and I know how to handle my responsibility as a staff member.
I know a bit about command blocks and java.
I know how to get the server back up and running.
If I did get accepted I would like to be ranked as helper or mod.
I can build, code, advertise for the server.
I can help staff and players with problems
Such as DDoS or hacker problems

- Any additional info?
Yes I'm a youtube and here is the link to my channel:

SNARIOUS

1.Two players are having an argument, one is accusing the other of stealing items from a chest. One of them is a regular user, your close friend and a supporter of the server.

There is no evidence that suggests either of them are right/wrong and both are threatening to quit the server unless something happens.

What do you do?

First, i would try to slove the problem by asking what item it was.After I do this I would find the item that the players are arguing over. No matter how much you are my friend or a supporter of the server I will always hear both stories.Ill try to make both players happy either way.
------------

2,You see that someone who is staff, helping their friend by using their power and commands to their advantage. They only seem to do it when neither Sanjar or Leire are online, but when they are online. They are back to being helpful and friendly, what do you do?

I would moderate the player that is abusing and ill get some help by contacting Leire or Sanjor.And report the player.If the staff member denies this i will rec the staff doing it and show it to the owner or a admin.
------------

A player comes on the server, and you think that they are hacking. Either through x-ray or through cheats. However, you aren't sure and the player is friendly to you, and to others in the chat.

3,First, i will make a small base With Chest and i will make it so it looks like a normal players base.Next i would copy and paste the base near the "Hacker'' but under ground.If the hacker goes for it this means that the hackers is using x-ray.If the hacker goes for a chest i will ban the player for 14 days and the reason will be for using chest finder, x-ray.The player will be recorded along the way for evidence.