DaddyxXxWolfiie's Application.

Name:
Abe McKenny

Previous Experience?:
I ran a server by myself for about 10 months, did the plugins, built the spawn and areas around it by myself. I was also a co-owner for my friends server which we ended up shutting down about 3 weeks ago.

Why do you want to be staff?:
I want to help the server and bring more things to it, want to be on as much as possible to maybe bring a better community.

What can you bring to the server as a staff member?:
I can bring many things, if needed, I can change plugins and replace with better ones, I can build more around spawn and clean it up a bit, I can bring happiness to the server and I can also bring peace among the server if needed.
---------------------

Scenario Questions

A player comes on, the player is pretty quiet and keeps to himself. A few hours later, you notice they have not said anything but another regular player comes and complains that their items have been stolen, their house has been destroyed. Neither Sanjar or Leire are online to check who did it.

What do you do?

You message Sanjar and/or Leire before you take action, then, you would calm the situation. Find out who did it, make the player locks his chest, claims the land, and makes sure he cant be grief or trolled again. Then you set back the chest to make sure he has everything back.

------------

Two players are having an argument, one is accusing the other of stealing items from a chest. One of them is a regular user, your close friend and a supporter of the server.

There is no evidence that suggests either of them are right/wrong and both are threatening to quit the server unless something happens.

What do you do?

You calm them both down, find out who stole them after contacting the owner or co-owner, you talk to them one on one and see if its possible that anyone would've took the items. If you have no evidence that neither one of them took the items, ask to reset the chest and turn them back.

------------

You see that someone who is staff, helping their friend by using their power and commands to their advantage. They only seem to do it when neither Sanjar or Leire are online, but when they are offline. They are back to being helpful and friendly, what do you do?

You contact Sanjar and/or Leire as soon as possible and make sure you send proof of the staff member doing it.

------------

A player comes on the server, and you think that they are hacking. Either through x-ray or through cheats. However, you aren't sure and the player is friendly to you, and to others in the chat.

What do you do?

You go invisible, teleport to the player, if he's mining, you put diamonds further down, and see if he's going to go for them, if so, you call him out and report him to Sanjar and Leire, then carry on with the kick or ban depending on if he stops with a warning. If he stops with the warning, you keep a close eye on them for the remaining time that the person(s) are on the server.

Thank you for taking the time to review this application!

Sincerely, DaddyxXxWolfiie (Abe)