Skin Restorer

Could you add the plugin called "skin restorer" ? I think it would be a nice plugin for our server, because it gives the opportunity to cracked-minecraft users (like me) and premium-minecraft users to change their skin immediately by typing in the chat bar /skin ! It's job is tranforming the default stupid steve/alex into another skin!

Comments

• Cracked users aren't allowed :|
  • PokezTLG said:

Cracked users aren't allowed :|

Cracked users shouldn't be allowed, yet they are.
  • PokezTLG said:

No pokez, cracked users are allowed as well to use that command. If the permission is open to other users or not, this is up to the staff (they chose if its allowed or not for players to perform that command)!
  • PokezTLG said:

No pokez, cracked users are allowed as well to use that command. If the permission is open to other users or not, this is up to the staff (they chose if its allowed or not for players to perform that command)!
    Wow astianka, understanding skills are at a 100%
  • edited September 2017
    Pokez you wrote Cracked users aren't allowed :| . I answered to your question very correctly, so insted of deriding me do something else ok? And my name is astianakta, not astianka
  • when I sadi cracked users aren't allowed what u answered with is not what I meant to say.
    I meant to say cracked users aren't allowed on the server. and kung replied to that correctly. good boy kung :D
  • WOWOWOW! This is not my mistake that you wrote something that you didn't mean -_-!
    Next time be more carefull XD