Please do not repeat the same (or similar) command.

This has to be fixed permanently, because It is so irritating! I want to do /tpaccept, and i manage. BUT, after some minutes when i want to do the same command because a player wants to tpa to me, this message appears: Please do not repeat the same (or similar) command. So please if its possible and easy for the staff, fix this :smile:

Comments

• It happens when you want to say the same thing after some time too!
  • Bruh just say something else or type some other random command and it'll be gone.
  • PokezTLG said:

Bruh just say something else or type some other random command and it'll be gone.

Bruh it is very annoying and boring. I have to do that all the time? Comon!
  • Have to agree with Astian on this one, this should never have been added to the server.
  • Kung said:

Have to agree with Astian on this one, this should never have been added to the server.

Thank you Kung! I think sanjar has to delete this command/plugin/"antispam thing" because I have never seen anyone spamming/swearing in the chat while I was playing, so this thing looks to me superfluity!
  • People swear in chat all the time..
    Btw, its an "antispam thing".
  • edited September 2017
    PokezTLG said:

People swear in chat all the time..
    Btw, its an "antispam thing".

When I say swearing I don't mean the classic and simple words......
    I mean something more advanced that must be punished.
    As I said above, I have never seen anyone spamming/swearing in the chat ( i mean the advanced swearing ). For example: wtf or crap or something like that is not tragic, it is used always :neutral:
  • edited September 2017
    Hi :)

Yeah, this was added at the start, because when we started out as a server, people would come on and spam a TON of commands, now that we don't get that as much, our "Senior" wolfy rank, and donor ranks which can be found here will feature a bypass to this.